Gentwerpen Devops Meetup & Conference Season Update
A couple of us have been taking about it a lot already .. we wanted to host a one day #devops event in .be already last year.. then talks about starting a meetup group started again with @wonko_be but it was @fs111 pushing the final button and calling the rest of the .be community to order, we've set a date
and the first session will take place (agenda still needs to be detirmined)
So all you Belgian devops enthousiasts, maark October 11th in your calendar and go register here
We already have 2 other venues (Gent, Boom) lined up .. but let's get this first one started :)
Next to that here's an update for the rest of my upcoming Conference Season :
- Later this month I`ll be heading to San Francisco for a talk at PuppetConf 2012. I'll probably be around in the valley a bit earlier so if you anyone wants to meet up I`m open for suggestions.
(Yes I asked Nick Stielau of Pantheon to host a #monitoringsucks / #devops meetup about Sensu but I should have predicted it was about to clash with the PuppetConf speakers dinner :((
- I was thinking to swing by the MySQL- Connect conference but given the pricetag I don't think I`ll bother ... I am however thinking about crashing the hallway track , or tricking the Foreman Meetup to be colocated with a MySQL event again just like at Fosdem earlier this year
- I will be attending the Jenkins User conference in San Francisco however before flying back to Europe
- If you haven't noticed yet , Devopsdays is going to be in Rome this year on october 5 and 6. Registration
is still open !
- During the last weekend of october it's time for t-dose.org again. No news on the program yet.
- And one week later I`ll be heading to Barcelona to speak at LinuxCon Europe I`m really looking forward to that last one again as it looks like the good old LinuxKongresses in Germany .. deep technical topics !